Sunday, 22 May 2016

Baby girl

Hi all

Just a quick post today. I am currently sat munching on choccie biccies (that autocorrected to bicycle so was almost munching on choccie bicycles....that would be a first!) which means I'm feeling a bit better today!  The cold has lifted and fortunately wasn't too long winded! Thanks for your good wishes.

My card is a little baby one...I like doing this type of card. The image is from an LOTV coloured art pad. I die cut it with a Spellbinders die called Fancy Ribbon Threader. I inked the image while it was still in the die. I also cut another of the images out with the ScanNCut and layered it on top. I then had fun hunting some ribbon for it as I hadn't any the right colour in the right width. In the end I weaved a thin ribbon through twice and actually the effect was quite pretty. I backed some pretty paper onto white then onto the card blank. The sentiment isn't very clear in the pic as I stamped it in a very pale pink. I finished with a double bow and a few gems.

Thanks for popping by...until next time...x


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

http://brokenfairychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/challenge-2-anything-goes-with-twist_14.html

7 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Beautiful girl card. Love the interwoven ribbon.

Andree said...

A really sweet card Lea. The image and bow are lovely. I'm glad you're feeling better xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the sweet image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Katie Lamb said...

Beautiful card

Cathy Clowes said...

Beautiful card Lea. I love your layers and the woven ribbon. Cathy x

Dawn Lancaster said...

Very pretty Lea! I love the ribbon treatment!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi Lea this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used it is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave feedback for me. I look forward to reading your comments